Energy and Circuits Kit
MindLabs Energy and Circuits Kit is a magical STEM learning tool for children ages 8 and older. It combines 2 sets of game pieces with a free digital app and augmented reality to enable fun and independent learning. One to four players can add or delete cards and virtual wires to create a circuit and see it come to life in 3D!
• Assemble cards (picturing batteries, light bulbs, fans, and more) into working circuits. Draw the connecting wires on a mobile device, and magically see what happens. The results are amazing!
• MindLabs is the ideal learning tool for solo or team play, even if students are in multiple locations!
• More than 20 interactive lessons take players step by step through basic circuit concepts.
• It's learning by doing! The hands-on experimentation is fun and perfect for the self-directed learner.
• The robot duo, Atom and Anne, direct and encourage young learners to thwart the evil Dr. Stonebreaker.
• This product has been funded by the National Science Foundation and the National Institute of Health.
What's Included: 22 sets of durable cards (20 cards per set). Cards include different battery types, multiple lights, switch, fan, buzzer, and more.
Ages: MindLabs is designed for children ages 8 and older, 4th grade and above.
Minimum iOS Requirements: iPhone SE 2016, iPad Mini Gen 5, or iPad 2017 running iOS 11
Minimum Android Requirements: Google Pixel, Samsung S8, Moto Z2, HTC U11, or comparable devices running Android 9